The cayenne pepper is a type of Capsicum annuum; usually a mild hot chili pepper used to add flavor and taste to foods and dishes including spicy sauces, meat marinades enchiladas, tacos, and fajitas and recently it has become a common ingredient in a variety of Asian cuisines as well as Indian curries and spicy Thai soups.
Although this pepper plays a pivotal role in the kitchen, it has other benefits that I am quite sure you would all be interested to know. So, without further delay, here are the other things you didn’t know about Cayenne Pepper:
- Helps in the process digestion and prevents bad breath.
- Relieves pain caused by Migraines.
- Prevents clotting of blood by clearing away artery narrowing lipid deposit and dilating the arteries and blood vessels.
- Relieves pain in the joints and nerves when massaged to the skin.
- Helps in weight loss by inducing low appetite when consumed for breakfast, soothing inflammation and bloating.
- Cayenne pepper is a good anti-irritant that eases ulcers, upset stomach, cough and diarrhea.
- Cayenne pepper is a treatment for Psoriasis, a skin disease caused by rapid replication of skin cells and results into swollen patches under one’s skin when used as a cream.
- It boosts metabolism by regulating metabolism, suppressing hunger and normalizing glucose levels.
Cayenne pepper help fight colds and flus.
- Cayenne pepper is a source of Vitamin A which maintains healthy vision, healthy skin and neurological function.
- It also contains Vitamin E which helps organs in the body function properly.
- Prevents allergic reactions to food and other intolerances.
- Helps fight Cancer.
- PoeticThursadays: thinking out loud
- PSYCHOLOGY WITH MUNA: HOW TO DIVORCE.
- Analysis: Zambia is more than that.
- Noura returned to us.
- PSYCHOLOGY WITH MUNA: Happiness is Fearful, PT 2.
Now that we know that Cayenne Pepper is not only beneficial in creating delicious and spicy cuisine, let’s make Cayenne Pepper a part of our lifestyle routine to flavor our foods and keep us healthy. I am sure that we will now be able to use it for one or two of the above mentioned purposes when need be.
Did you like this article? Do I miss out any other benefit of Cayenne Pepper? Please do comment below and let me know all about it. Happy Tuesday, 100Mirrors readers!!