- Analysis: Zambia is more than that.By Muzhinga Kankinda. I should be speaking for the Africa, but I believe that Africa has thousands of journalists, bloggers, and freelancers willing to break the stereotypes put on their African countries. So, today, I will focus on my lovely country Zambia. While it is no secret that Zambia has been on the narrative radar … Continue reading Analysis: Zambia is more than that.
100mirrorsblog seeks to educate people globally on issues that really matter and affect people all over the world and aims to conform people to prioritize such issues and advocate for change.
The blogs features deliberations on issues of finance, culture, religion, women’s rights, human rights, lifestyle, abuse, violence, killings and more to ensure that people are aware of the happenings around them.
Meet the Writer, Muzhinga Kankinda
- The Journey Begins
- tuesday’s one world message
- Knowing your needs and wants; a step to financial freedom
- In the eyes of obsessive love.
- Citizen Journalism; is it the demise of Humanity?
100mirrors is a blog that seeks to enlighten the entire world on issues that really matter and should be given high priority in the media industry for the sake of educating, informing and entertaining media consumers with right and purposeful information.
- Analysis: Zambia is more than that.By Muzhinga Kankinda. I should be speaking for the Africa, but I believe that Africa has thousands of journalists, bloggers, and freelancers willing to break the stereotypes … Continue reading Analysis: Zambia is more than that.
- Noura returned to us.Many of us have different meanings of reincarnation. Here is one, expressed in a short story. Do you share the same view? If not share your meanings … Continue reading Noura returned to us.
- PSYCHOLOGY WITH MUNA: Happiness is Fearful, PT 2.By Munandalu Monze The Writer of this segment, Psychology with Muna is a certified counselor specialized in family, relationships and general life coaching. Experiencing anxiety at the … Continue reading PSYCHOLOGY WITH MUNA: Happiness is Fearful, PT 2.
- PoeticThursdays: I heard a song once.I heard a song once. Then I went back, replayed and listened to every lyric. Soothing words, calling me to order, enshrining peace in my heart with … Continue reading PoeticThursdays: I heard a song once.
100mirrorsblog brings you a detailed order of information categorized to fit your desired sphere of knowledge and to pique your interest with opinions and facts, Wednesday Issue, PoeticThursdays, Afri-tainment, Guest posts and SundayArts.